Salvation Army Christmas Assistance Pre-Application
The Bethlehem Salvation Army…
The Bethlehem Salvation Army is taking applications for their annual Christmas Assistance Program. For children 12 years old and under. Pre-application forms are available online this year .
The benefits of entering your information into the Christmas Assistance Pre-application Form:
- It enables us to provide faster and more efficient service.
- It speeds up the time needed to process your application.
- It helps us to serve you better.
The page below may take a few minutes to appear. If the page below is taking too long to load, refresh or reload the page. You can also scroll down this page and click on the download link to view the page. After reading all the instructions use the link below to begin:
Open the Pre-application Form ( enter the password 3520)
1. Click on the highlighted areas in the boxes and begin typing in your information . Be sure to complete all the highlighted areas that pertain to you .
2. Print out the form and close the application
3. Bring the completed Pre-application form to :
The Bethlehem Salvation Army
521 Pembroke Rd
Bethlehem , Pa
Please Note: You only completed a pre-application, the application process starts when you bring the completed pre-application to the Salvation Army along with your household information.
On the signup times and dates… See flyer below for detailed information –
The page may take a few minutes to appear, reload the page or use link below to open the page.
Signup Dates and Times :
There is no need to bring the toys list or clothes size if you bring the completed pre-application form with you since that information is already on the pre-application form. Everything else you need to bring with you..